• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

some new hatchlings

JCam99

Hey

These guys came from a breeding of anery het opal X normal het opal. I'm having a little trouble telling what is what. The pic labled opal I suspect is an opal (what else could it be??), but I got 3 of them out of a total of 12 eggs...that doesn't make sense. The pic labled lavender I suspect is a lavender, and the pic labled normal I suspect is a normal. Can ya tell I'm confused yet??

The pink snake that I am assuming is an opal is really neat. You can see a lot of organs, blood vessels, and her digestive tract inside of her. She's also sweet as can be. Most likely a keeper :)

Attachments

• Opal Corn.JPG
    Opal Corn.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 37
  • lavender.JPG
    lavender.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 34
  • normal.JPG
    normal.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 30
Looks like you are right on with the IDs. Is there a Macro feature on your camera? It will look like a flower on the settings that should let you get more focused pics on something that close.

Thanks for the advice...Look at this one

I found the macro setting...it was in plain view on the camera and here I was trying to find it under all those crazy menu functions.

I like these two a whole lot better.

Attachments

• goodopal.JPG
    goodopal.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 24
  • goodopal2.JPG
    goodopal2.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
I had these two hatch out of the the same clutch, Lav het amel and anery 'A' and possibly anery 'B' X amel het Lav and ???
02opal

opal

I believe the first to be a Snow but it died very early, The second is an Opal.
From what I've seen, the Opals have a slight orange cast to them, the Snows (het or homo Lav?) from that line don't.
I have another clutch incubating from that first cross again, I'm excited to see what hatches.

A snow that is het or homo lav? So would that mean the snow is possibly homo lavender, anery A, and amel? DANG, now that gets complicated. I thought though that lavender would dominate over anery A. I have one hatchling of the group that looks like your second pic, but I thought it was just a plain old amel. I don't think the mother of my clutch is het for anery A (I hope not anyways); I didn't have any pure anerys hatch out.

I'm going to take some more pics of the clutch today...I'll post some more pics up here and we can try and figure these guys out, if that's cool.

Nice snakes btw...sucks the first one died.

Here is a pic of one of the lavenders from the clutch.

Later
Jcam99

Attachments

• lavender2.JPG
    lavender2.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back