• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some non-corn 2006 Keepers

CornCrazy

What's one more???
This is a little female albino grey rat snake:
Falbinogreyrat3.jpg

And a female grey rat (het for 4 things...not sure what since I didn't produce her. I need to find out, I guess ;)):
FGreyRat2.jpg

A female leucistic black rat snake:
FleucyBlkRat.jpg

And a male grey ray (same as above):
MGreyRat2.jpg

I really like your albino grey, she is an amazing snake. Can't wait to see adult photos of her in the next few years.

CornCrazy said:
A female leucistic black rat snake:
FleucyBlkRat.jpg

Do you produce Leucistic black rat snakes ? I've been thinking of aquiring one... course 1 turns into at LEAST 2 :rolleyes: :grin01:

***EDIT***

DOH! Nevermind... I was thinking Leucistic Texas Ratsnake... not the same. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
According to SMR at least the Black rat form of leucism is more docile. But not working with either species (yet) who can truly say. Beautiful snakes btw.

Dreqqus said:
According to SMR at least the Black rat form of leucism is more docile. But not working with either species (yet) who can truly say. Beautiful snakes btw.

Good to know... thanks :cheers:

After looking at these, and the corns- I just don't know what to say. Each and every one is spectacular. And to have so many- if I was going to comment, it'd be like, gorgeous, beautiful, love that zigzag, love that zigzag too, the prettiest X I've seen yet and on and on and on. Plus, all apparently perfectly behaved models! You made those all yourself!! Geez...

Nanci

Nice critters! I cannot even think of 4 different grey rat morphs... let's see; albino, oak, probably hypo.... nah, not me...

Obsoleta-ly beautiful snakes, all of them :grin01:
But there's just something about that albino grey that really does it for me. Ah, if only snakes could speak :cool: :cool: :cool:

Lore said:
Do you produce Leucistic black rat snakes ? I've been thinking of aquiring one... course 1 turns into at LEAST 2 :rolleyes: :grin01:

***EDIT***

DOH! Nevermind... I was thinking Leucistic Texas Ratsnake... not the same. Sorry. :rolleyes:
Well, I have a beautiful adult female leucy Texas rat, but just got a male recently. He won't be big enough to breed for another couple of years, I guess.
Dreqqus said:
According to SMR at least the Black rat form of leucism is more docile.
I have had my female leucy TX rat since she was a baby (2002). She has always been quite docile. I think a lot depends on the individual snakes, honestly. I have several black rat snakes and they are just as high strung as many of the leucy TX rats I have come across.
Nanci After looking at these, and the corns- I just don't know what to say. Each and every one is spectacular. And to have so many- if I was going to comment, it'd be like, gorgeous, beautiful, love that zigzag, love that zigzag too, the prettiest X I've seen yet and on and on and on. Plus, all apparently perfectly behaved models! You made those all yourself!! Geez...
LOL, thanks! After I read your post, I realized that I failed to state that I did not produce these myself. Thank you for the wonderful compliments, but the kudos actually belong to Don Soderburg at South Mountain Reptiles for all of the snakes pictured in this thread.
Blutengel said:
Nice critters! I cannot even think of 4 different grey rat morphs... let's see; albino, oak, probably hypo.... nah, not me...
You know...I never thought of that! LOL! I have some white oak phase grey rats, and now the normals, and the albino. I'm really not sure what other morphs there are, either. As I said before...I need to find out what they are het for!
mbdorfer said:
Obsoleta-ly beautiful snakes, all of them
AWESOME pun, Mike! Thanks for the laugh! I knew you would appreciate all my pretty new babies! I've worked quite hard to be able to add these guys to my collection (which is why they are keepers)!

Back