• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some of Abbey and the two new babies

ZiVvmO

Here are some recent pics of Abbey and three new pics of my new Serpenco Butter Motley and Lavender Bloodred.

First is Abbey posing with her name tag. Second is Abbey being "a computer architect's" snake. Third is the two new boys from Serpenco. Fourth is Traquair, the LavBlood. Fifth is the yet unnamed Butter Motley.

Attachments

• IMG_0438_1.JPG
    IMG_0438_1.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0452_1.JPG
    IMG_0452_1.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0500_1.JPG
    IMG_0500_1.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0501_1.JPG
    IMG_0501_1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0502_1.JPG
    IMG_0502_1.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 139
that butter motley is AWSOME! I WANT I WANT I WANT! lol im so jealous of you right now. lol
seriously though, you got some reaaaalllllyyyy nice snakes there! :rolleyes:

Very nice! Just wait till you see how that lavblood turns out- they just get prettier with each shed!

Back