• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some of Fennocornland's snakes (lot of pics)

nanno

Fennocornland
Here is some of the snakes in our collection (some pictures are unfortunately old):

1.0 Hypo bloodred pos.het. lavender
viljat092.jpg

viljat083.jpg

viljat117.jpg

0.1 Pewter
viljat153.jpg

viljat170.jpg

1.0 Striped het. butter
viljat223.jpg

viljat203.jpg

0.1 Snow het. diffused motley
viljat274.jpg

viljat299.jpg

viljat307.jpg

0.1 Hypo lavender het. diffused
viljat352.jpg

viljat523.jpg

viljat514.jpg

0.1 Amela striped het. caramel
viljat471.jpg

viljat468.jpg

0.1 Anery hurricane motley
herpit015.jpg

herpit023.jpg

1.0 Granite het. amela
herpit137.jpg

herpit032.jpg

1.0 hypo lavender motley striped
herpei087.jpg

herpei091.jpg

1.0 ghost motley
ghost005.jpg

1.0 caramel het. sunkissed
caramelkoiras.jpg

0.1 sunkissed
sunkissnaaras.jpg

0.1 hypo lavender pos.het. anery
hypolavnaaras.jpg

0.1 fire
fire.jpg

1.0 plasma
plasmakoiras2.jpg

plasmakoiras.jpg

0.1 hypo pewter
hypopewter2.jpg

hypopewter.jpg

1.0 anery lavender
anerylavenderkoiras.jpg

anerylavendersilma.jpg

0.1 sunkissed het. caramel pos.het. amela
sunkissed.jpg

sunkissed2.jpg

sunkissed3.jpg

0.1 bloodred/diffused striped
bloodstrip.jpg

bloodstrip2.jpg

0.1 caramel het. sunkissed pos.het. amela
caramelhetsk.jpg

caramelhetsk2.jpg

skpoikanen.jpg

0.1 sunkissed
sk1.jpg

sk2.jpg

And here is our really nice orange creamsicle female:
martta017.jpg

martta022.jpg

Creamsicle with butter and amela:
martta041.jpg

martta029.jpg

I think that's enough for a while. :D

I love butters.

I think that will be my next snake in the future.

That carmel is beautiful also.
Well, they're ALL beautiful but I love yellow snakes.

Nice collection :) Especially I like those Sunkisseds. Very striking head patterns!

Woah, you've really got some stunners in there! That Pewter is OUT OF CONTROL! :cheers:

Of course I love Phantoms, and that last Sunkissed youngster is practically heart stopping. Those are my favs, but you've got many other beauties as well!

Nice collection!! I'm going to be original and say I _love_ the metallic pewter and the cool SK head patterns!!!

OK, where do I start? Your Pewter is THE most beautiful one of ever seen. Your granite has fantastic peach hues. All your lavender morphs are awesome. And your collection is exquisite.

I love the intensity of your photography. The snakes themselves look like works of art. Thank you for sharing these.

^ I like to take photos and especially photographe snakes, lizards and tarantulas. Can't wait to have a macro-object to my camera.. ;)

Thanks guys for the nice words! But we have to also thank the breeders of these awsome snakes, we're just buyers. :laugh: But maybe (and hopely) next summer we got something special our own to show you. ;)

And yeah, I also looove that pewter female. She is stunning and got so nice temperament. Too bad it haven't got any eggs, not even with proven breeder. Don't know where's the problem. :shrugs:

I was watching my photos of this year hatchlings and I want to share these two with you. I think they were the most beautiful ones of all the hatchlings. :)

Anery hurricane motley female. She is SO GREY, really stunning girl and even prettier IRL. That's a shame that the motley pattern is not so good.

aneryhurricane.jpg

And a creamsicle female. All our creamsicles were really bright orange and this one didn't make a exception although I didn't get the excat color to the photo. :mad:

10JF1.jpg

Back