• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some of my adults

Here are some pictures of some of my adults. The okettee is my female, she is het for amel. She is my oldest and first corn snake, it all started with her. Then I have Rasta, my green blotch male; Pumbaa, my sunglow male; Demon, who is my son's amel; and Mufasa, was sold to me as a ghost, however he has more of a pastel look to me. Also he has some neat patterns going on, the first half of his underbelly is plain and then the checkering starts at about half way down. But in the middles he kind of has an aztec pattern as well. I will upload more pictures soon of all the other babies! Enjoy!

Attachments

• bandit.jpg
    bandit.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 143
  • demon.jpg
    demon.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 143
  • mufasa2.jpg
    mufasa2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 143
  • pumbaa.jpg
    pumbaa.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 143
  • rasta.jpg
    rasta.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 145
I'm a little confused about the morphs.

The first one looks like a normal, not okeetee IMO (unless you're of the locality crowd, but he doesn't have the 'look')

Is the second one your green blotch? (I have no idea what a green blotch is) And if the amel is you're sons, then who is the sunglow?

Either way, they are very pretty! I love that last snow, I've always wanted one.

Those are some really nice snakes, I do agree with V #1 Normal #2 Amel #3 Ghost #4? and #5 Snow(?). Are you going to be breeding this year?

I dont think the pics are loaded in the same order as the names..
I am guessing this is who is who...
Pic #1 is the okeetee (looks more normal)
Pic #2 is Demon, sons amel
Pic #3 is Mufasa the ghost
Pic #4 is Pumbaa the sunglow
Pic #5 is Rasta the snow ( I have heard of some snows being called green blotched before but this one doesnt appear to have any green)

ANyway Nice snakes :) and cute names :)

Yes the last thread is correct, sorry it was my first time uploading photos. The first one is a normal, the second one is the amel, the third one was sold to me as a ghost, I thought that he had a more pastel look to him though, and I loved his patterns, the fourth is the Sunglow and the last was sold to me as a Green Blotch snow back in 2001 (he was my second corn snake so I did not know as much) it is hard to tell from that picture, but all of his saddles have a light green outline, but they are not filled in with the green, they are more of a coral, and then all of his checkers on his belly are a lime green color instead of the skin or coral tone. I think the pet store I got him from though just labeled him as a green blotch to make more money ( and it worked at the time, o well, lol) I will be breeding the snow to my normal het amel (first picture) and the ghost will be bred to my charcoal. A little later in the year my Sunglow may be bred to my Creamsicle, if she is up to size by then.

Back