• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

some one help me!!!

mylittleFURY

HELP!!!!!!! oh my gosh!! save me some one!! my baby rosy albino corn is loose somewhere in my house!! i have looked every where!?!?! what should i do???????/ some one reply fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, calm down. :)

Secondly, close off the immediate area ASAP. Search this area, both high and low. Leave no stone unturned.

Third, use the forum's search function to find many ideas and suggestions. They are numerous threads already available on this topic.

listen to this though!!

she was in my living room and i was sitting against the couch and she was in my pants leg and they were pajama pants and well she climed out without me noticing and it was within the minute i noticed she was gone!! but we searched the whole house cept 4 1 room and 2 closets. Where would she hide she is about 16 inches and i have 5 cats!!! but she attacks cats so im not to worried bout that!! but she blends in with things. i have a mouse out and her favorite thing to hide under i set out. but what else should i do?

:cheers:

First, look around the area your tank is in. Snakes dont ussualy leave far from their tanks. Mabe just 5-8 feet away.

Second leave a bowl of water around the area the snake went missing.

Try to set up some traps, To get him to come back.

But remember, snakes could go weeks even months without eating. So if he doesnt turn up now, dont give up, it might still be alive.

If you were next to the couch, search the couch thoroughly. A couch provides a lot of tight places to hide, and also to die. Sitting down could inadvertently squish the poor little thing. Make sure to take the cushions off and flip it over and look inside/underneath.

Just stay calm, you'll find her. Snakes like to navigate along edges, so that means walls and other objects on the floor. Look under bookcases, tv stands, plants, etc. They also can climb, many have reported finding escaped corns in their window blinds.

Good luck on finding her.

I would really check around under the couch. A lot of couches have little ledges and lips that a small snake can fit into and hide in. I'm sure you'll find her soon!

My bet would be the couch

Keep looking in the couch too. depending on your couch design, she could even be in the arms of it. My friend set out decon to get some mice that where in her house and one ended up dying inside the arm of her couch. She had to throw the couch away because she could not get to it and it smelled. There are lots of places to hide in a couch. some you cant even see.

Best of luck,
Jaimee

Definitely search immediate areas around where you lost the little guy. You have to stay calm and think like the snake. Look in any place that would provide him with a place to curl up, even if you think its unlikely. Mine once crawled into the vacuum cleaner.

Good Luck ;)

still no luck

we still havent found her but we found out how to catch her....... put water dishes w/ water in bags around the house but it has been about 2-3 weeks but i havent gave up cause my dads friends new someone that had a snake loose in the house and 18 months later they found it stilll alive and boy, had it grown!!!!!!!!!

K.J. 4.4. said:
[BFirst, look around the area your tank is in. Snakes dont ussualy leave far from their tanks. Mabe just 5-8 feet away.

[/B]

Lol, try telling that to my snakes! We found Pretzel about 2 streets away from our (then) flat. He escaped and somehow got from our 4th floor flat, outside and was found in shrubs 2 streets down from our flat complex. :rolleyes:

Back