• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some quick shots of a few male cresteds...minor DUW

danielle

Was bored so I snapped some of the boys!!
First up is Duffy. He's unfired in the picture but he's a beautiful black and cream pinstripe.
DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

Next up is snot a cream on cream who was being his usual nutball self and would be still.
DSC_0084.jpg

Then we have gargamel my nastiest, but prettiest fellow. He's a super dalmation pinstripe and a real spaz!!
DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

Last is my fav boy Linus who is the biggest sweety. He would it on me all day and chirp. He's a tangerine reverse pinstripe and his girlfriend ate his tail last month:(
DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Eeeeeeee! Cresties! They're second in my heart next to Tokays, when it comes to geckos. Yours are SO beautiful! I love Duffy and Gargamel a lot! Lovely, lovely colors. Thanks for posting... I needed a good squee. :}

Woohoo! I am trying to find a good male for my female (the one I showed you). I am leaning toward a red dalmation, but I def need a pinner too! A red pinner is one of my goal morphs lol

Me too Sharon,lol I have some red partial pinner girls who will breed with Gargamel and Duffy and those offspring will be bred back to a bright red male I have. Hopefully in three years I'll have a nice bright red pinner!!!

Ohhhh I LOVE Gargamel! They are all beautiful but he's my fav. :)

Funny you posted this..I was about to post my girls. LOL

I just saw and they are cute little chunkers. All my females are fatter than the boys though but I love how females fill out.

They are very ~cute~. I am starting to really like cresties. Maybe I need some of them?

Back