• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

some1 tell me the morpf?

soultaker

hi can some one plz tell me the morpf on this snake .. not the snow the other
thnx,

Attachments

• 27887.jpg
    27887.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 166
Menhir said:
I'd tend to say maybe a little jungle blood... :shrugs:

From first glance I would agree...there is some bright yellow in there. BUT, there are always exceptions of course.

Those yellows always make me wonder about reverse okeetees. I agree it's got a jungle coloration.

DdotSpot said:
BUT, there are always exceptions of course.

for example the extraordinary colored "Fluorescent" line of corn snakes...and Rich Z doesn't do jungle corns!

But I don't know what to think about the one in question. My first thought was Fluorescent, if it is indeed a "pure" corn.

I didn't look for the yellow - I did look for the shape of the blotches, how they are arranged and the distance to each other and that doesn't look pure corn to me. Of corse - does an Aztec look pure, if you know what I mean ? - but, I'm on the jungle/hybrid side in this one.

It could be a reverse okeetee, but the "oveall" look does make it appear to be a jungle derivitive corn.

Hmm .. im only asking for this snake is not mine but 4sale... i have seen many amels and this sure doesent look amel to me ..
well thanks for answer all !

Soultaker, I told you exactly what these other people told you when you asked for an ID on repti but my answer wasn't good enough????

If anyone cares...

For Anyone wondering (probably not but here goes!)...this is the 'conversation' from repti (a swedish cornsnake forum)

From me:

Did you get sold the other snake as an amelanistic (röd albino) or did they call it a jungle corn?

Jungle corns are a cross between an Albino California King and an albino cornsnake. They normally have the bright colours and the bold borders like yours has.

Do you have some better photos of its head. I can tell you more if I can see the scales. If it is a pure corn (which it probably is) I would call it an amelanistic, perhaps a reverse Okeetee. -Nice colours!

I hope this helped,
Adèle

From Leo:

Hello!

What "other" snake??

Both off the cornsnaks on the foto is from same parrents. and they are cornsnakes :)

Ursäkta stavningen (exuse me for my spelling)

MVH Leo

Leo, if you give everyone the full information they can be more help in identifying the snake for you.

If you tell people from the start that they are from the same parents, it might help rule out the jungle corn question.

princess said:
Soultaker, I told you exactly what these other people told you when you asked for an ID on repti but my answer wasn't good enough????
"I have offered my opinion so the issue is now closed." Geeze dude, sounds like a case of vinmanitis.

What's wrong with someone getting other opinions? :shrugs:

Serpwidgets said:
"I have offered my opinion so the issue is now closed." Geeze dude, sounds like a case of vinmanitis.

What's wrong with someone getting other opinions? :shrugs:

Well see, she criticizes others for doing exactly what she just did---but then a mere 2-3 days later she's out doing the same thing. It's always funny when people get pissy with you and then show everyone else what a hypocrite they are.

Back