• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Someday (cute mouse pic!)

Traci1

"Someday I will be big enough to run in the wheel!"

snksNrodn14.JPG

OMG! That is the CUTEST lil' mouse! It has such big eyes. What kind is it? (I certianly could not feed THOSE ones to my snakies ;) they're too adorable) :eek1:

AWWWWW I love babymouses!!!! I dont know why ,I can keep mice and rats as pets and I will also use them for snake food,I confuse my self. :shrugs: :crazy02:

Baba-Lou and RockStarFairy are right, it is a baby Spiny mouse. I just realized since I've looked at this cute pic so many times now...I probably won't be able to use any of these babies as feeders. LOL. They are so cute!

Someone I know told me that the first rule in raising your own feeders is "don't make friends with the food!" I'm not good at following that rule at all!!

ya, we had to remove the breeding tank out of my daughter's room. she insisted they had to live with her... and yet, they all got names and she loves THAT baby tooooo much to let me feed it to the snakes... so now they live in my office LOL

i have a litter of soft fuzzy little grey mice i'm feeding to gandalf the grey and they are soooo cute... i find myself wanting to pet them while they are thawing *(i'm weird)*

Haha. Why do I feel bad now. lol I name all my babies. Well the ones I recognise easily. And most of them become feeders lol. I have no problem with knocking them off after their fuzzies. I think thats because I've been bitten at least once by all of them.

really? i've never ever ever been bit by a mouse ever.

not once.

and i've been keeping mice for years. stopped for a while but i used to breed them (in my house) for an owl sanctuary... so i had more tanks than i choose to remember and all of them with mom's and babies... but never a single nip or bite.

Cute picture! :)

I wish I could find spiny mice around here. Instead, the usual albinos and assorted fancy variety.

Not really bitten persay. More nipped. Only drawn blood once. and that was with the Boa lol

Back