• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Someone Shoot Me (boyfriend rant)

maegann

I'm Me, Deal With It
ok, so I know this isnt a big issue and really i shouldnt be pissed but I am...so really the reason why I am typing this is because I need to vent.

My boyfriend and I have been unofficial since late January and became official this past Thursday. Well he wanted to come over my house last night but couldnt so my parents and I asked him if he wanted me to cook dinner and then we could all watch TV or something (my parents love him and he likes to hang out with them).

He said sure and he would be over between 5:30 and 6. Well I decided to make something that my parents and I dont really eat but I knew he would like.

5:40 I get a call saying that he couldnt come over because he forgot he had to be at work at 6 in the morning and if he did come over he would have to leave at 9 at the latest...but I know that even if he doesnt come over for dinner or anything he will be up half the night playing WoW. >.<

I hate when anyone cancels plans like that...so im not mad just because he is my boyfriend. GRRRR, I just had to type this all out, thnx for letting me rant.

Now now Megan, don't be too hard on the boy. That was very nice of you to cook something that you knew he would like. It is unfortunate that he forgot about work schedule but it is reassuring that he is responsible and concerned about being ready to meet the demands of the coming work day. .....I'm so full of.......

Okay, you should dump him purely because he plays WoW... LOL.

But seriously, try not to get too upset about it. I've been let down by numerous people in the past with regards to meeting up, staying over, whatever. I've found the best way to deal with it is to simply do something you enjoy to compensate for it. So play some video games, eat some junk food, whatever you like to do.

I hope that helps

David

going over a girl's house for me is stressful. I never found it comfortable around her parents especially early on. But I would never cancel. I would just say I wasnt available from the getgo.

as i said i just needed to rant....
and i thought its weird that HE wants to spend time with my parents, one day we were going to lunch and he was like "do you think your parents would want to come along too?"
hehe, im already a lil better thnx guys

Back