• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Soo....What Did you Get for Christmas?

Nitelion94

I am The Nitelion
We have a thread for the Gifts people think they got, So I figured I would make one to see what we all got.

I got a new Xbox 360,some games, A new electric guitar, A ton of clothes and some random items and Giftcards.

Nothing! Just as I predicted :p. But, I figure its appropriate because Im 30 and therefore too old for gifts. According to my family anyway.

But, our family actually celebrates on Christmas day so I might get something from my grandma.

I got Smash Bros. for Wii, a manga I've been wanting, a $40 Barnes and Noble giftcard, 24 Prismacolor markers (cannot wait to try them out ♥), some pj's, SOCKS!, candy, and apparently some other stuff that didn't arrive in the mail yet? :U

I got a Ruger 22/45. Wife got an xbox kinect. Son got mostly little people playsets (18 months). Whole family is sick and cranky.

Nothing! Just as I predicted :p. But, I figure its appropriate because Im 30 and therefore too old for gifts. According to my family anyway.

But, our family actually celebrates on Christmas day so I might get something from my grandma.

Is never to old to receive gifts:).. alomenos 30..:)..

I got a bealtes blanket, a new adult corn Geno, Stephen Kings 11/22/1963, a bunch of penguin stuff and will be getting another adult corn. I made out like a bandit!

Clothes. Lots and lots of clothes! Which is fine, since most of my other clothes are still from high school.. and that's been a few years.. I also got books, a calendar, LEGOS!!, some additional Apples to Apples cards, and a movie. If only I could have gotten snake racks too! But it was a really great Christmas.

Never too old, if I had known I would have sent you something. I am 42 and got a few things. My grandson got me a knife and told me to use it deer hunting. He is 3. lol Merry Christmas my friend and best wishes for you and yours.

Haha, great follow-up thread!

I got a wacom tablet, several pairs of shoes, a 132 set of Prismacolor pencils, a piece of driftwood for one of my tanks, undies, socks, a mug, a mini flexible tripod, Zelda Skyward Sword for Wii, and a couple books.

Never too old, if I had known I would have sent you something. I am 42 and got a few things. My grandson got me a knife and told me to use it deer hunting. He is 3. lol Merry Christmas my friend and best wishes for you and yours.

Aw thanks! I did end up getting some hand me down lenses for my Nikon DSLR though from my Uncle. A very nice manual focus 50mm, f1.8 Nikkor lens (a very old lens, but solid!) with a Vivitar 2x teleconverter. So Im happy. :)

I got a couple books and an electric toothbrush. I will get to have a second Christmas on the 29th and I got a 7" pandigital tablet for my birthday a few days ago so a pretty good Christmas so far.

I got from my daughter
- 160 piece Fuller tool set
- HUGE box of wine gums

I got from my gf
- LG 5.1 1100 watt surround sound theatre system with blue ray player
- DVD's Hellraiser full collection, Nightmare on Elm St full collection, Limitless,
Date Night
- XBOX 360 games, Gears of War 2 & Green Lantern

BUT the most amazing gift that my gf put soooo much time and thought into was this custom made BOX (if you have seen the movies you'll know what it is) Seems it took 3 weeks to have it made. When you move it around it actually makes the noise it does in the movie.

2011-12-25093914.jpg

2011-12-25093946.jpg

I am very lucky and more than a little spoiled. I feel so lucky to have so many great people around...I got spending money, a Kindle (So I can use my spending money buying books!), a SOFT blanket, lots of new clothes, all sorts of goodies. Also, I got the husband an XBox, which was cheating a bit since it's a gift for both of us. :)

I got a little money that I put towards my August Daytona fund. The complete season/series of Firefly. The book "The Girl Who Played With Fire". And a few other little things. Best of all I have a couple weeks off school to relax and got to spend time with some family. I'm heading to Michigan in a couple hours to visit with even more family for a couple days.

We had all agreed not to buy any gifts for the adults in our family. But my brother is working 2 jobs, doing well, and wanted to get something for everyone, just for fun. He got me a dehydrator, which is something I have wanted for a long time. And we went in together to get hubby a new camera bag, which he desperately needed - his old one is falling apart. And our daughter got us a couple of nice gift cards. We got her a little fruit tree for her new house, and hubby planted it for her. So we did do a little more gift exchange than I expected. It has been a fun holiday, spent with lots of family and friends.

Some clothes, an incredible hand crocheted scarf in the colors of a Scarlet Macaw, a gorgeous blue multi-strand necklace "scarf", some art supplies, a vintage (60's) dental cabinet to put the supplies in, and a pasta rolling machine, to be used with polymer clay.

I got quite a bit of spending money which I used to buy myself a laptop with a decent graphic card from my parents. They picked me up a few other nice things which I really wasn't expecting the amount of money they gave me was ridiculously nice.

I also got a gift card for clothing store, so I got myself a few nice pieces of clothing from there and that was from my grandma and she also gave me an awesome pair of pjs! I picked up two shirts for 5 dollars today (boxing week sales) which was awesome.

Stephen got me a diamond band ring from Peoples/Zales which is gorgeous and goes together perfectly with my other ring.

More pjs from Stephen's mom, everyone knows I love pjs. She also gave me chocolate, woo!

I have yet to visit my other grandparents as we're going to see them on the 31st (I'm really just hoping for a nice scarf because I don't have one haha).

I got ridiculously spoiled this year, never expected anything like I got.

I got money cause my family thinks Im weird and never know what to buy me.But my SIL sent me a kindle touch, Im hyped about this, I love to read..My 10yo gave me a box of chocolates, he is such a sweetie..My mom made me a bracelet that must weigh 50lbs and I probably will never wear it, but I love it to death because she put so effort into it..

I bought a pair of Abbotts okeetees with the money and am buying a 40 gal breeder tomorrow with the rest(and some bedding, some decos if I can afford it)..

Hubby got an ankle holster, targets, ammo and books.

Back