• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

soon to be newest member

Corn Crib

Proud Snow Corn Owner
this is soon to be my newest member, im getting her in 1-2 weeks, she a normal het anery, i just can't wait to breed her to my male snow when the time is right, well here she is, i just love her and i dont even have her yet.

Attachments

• my snake.jpg
    my snake.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 117
That is so pretty! I love Normals and snows. You and I have almost identical corns CornCrib! My normal is het amel too!

Anywho, when you get her you need to post some pics!

She's precious!

hey rainey i dont have a digi cam but my dad does so when i get her i will send pics asap, probably not till around christmas time but i will, dont your worrry. o ya by the way i was lookin realy realy closly at my snow today, its sweet, the front half of his body is like realy pink almost red and light pink saddles, then the back half of his body his saddles are green, then in the front half he has a bit of yellow going down the side and his belly is white and green. he looks so cool and this new girl, o man i just cant wait, the babies are gonna be so so sweet too. I JUST CANT WAIT!!

Me neither!

I want two things now, even though I can't have them now... 1. to watch my snow motley grow up and... 2. to see pics of Boo!

Back