• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sophie Monster

Daeraelle

This is the newest addition to the zoo. She's been here since Saturday, and she's making my life hell. The first two days she was potty trained (which was really weird considering she was an outside dog, and barely weaned) but she's fullfilling her role as a puppy and peeing everywhere now. She's also extremely needy and if she can't be right under my feet, or can't find me and she just sits down and cries until I come get her. Pathetic, I know.

sophie01.jpg

Sophie and Percy. Percy is so happy, he's been lonely FOREVER. He loves her, even though she's vicious and mean and has a chihuahua brain.
dogs01.jpg

Just a mutt out of someones yard. I was delivering a t.v. and surround sound and came back with a dog. They said her dad was a chihuahua and the mom was indeterminable, I saw her, but she's so mixed up and hadn't had a haircut in so long it was hard to tell.

I firmly believe in not paying for a dog. Especially when I can get a great dog for free. Percy was a puppy from my friend's dog, and he's trained, intelligent, doesn't have any health problems. He's a mutt, and I think he is the most adorable thing on the planet. This one was covered in fleas, full of worms, and couldn't even walk she was so weak when I got her. I immediately flea bathed her 4 times (you can't envision the amount of fleas and dirt covering her, I didn't even know she was white) and put a tiny drop of my dogs flea stuff on her because she's so small. Then I wormed her for three days, and now instead of being that cute sleepy puppy she's a hyper active terror. She's great entertainment, watching them play makes me tired, lol. She's so needy it's hard for me to imagine her spending her life outside, living under someone's house. I'm glad I got her.

Shes an adoreable little thing! I firmly believe in not owning animals with legs unless they are snake food LMAO! The 11 year old cat is the only exception :p

:rofl: My husband would LOVE for me to believe that. I think he would let me fill the garage and one fo the spare bedrooms from floor to ceiling with snakes as long as I didn't have the dogs, the cat, or breed my own snake food. He likes snakes and fish, lol. I love my cat and my dogs though, I couldn't part with them. I guess I can expand the snake room in about 15 years, lol. I keep telling him "At least they aren't kids, they won't be mooching off of us for 40 years."

Daeraelle said:
I keep telling him "At least they aren't kids, they won't be mooching off of us for 40 years."

EXACTLY lol! I would rather have 20 pets with legs that I had to talk walkies and litter train...

Her bladder is LITERALLY the size of a peanut and I work 12 hours a day. She's making Percy pee inside too. Which, I don't blame him, if I had to go and someone else was going, I wouldn't hold it either. She's evil, I know she needed a better home, but I just don't have the time. Now my dog is attatched, my husband is attatched, I'm attatched. Even though I'd like to just put her in a diaper. :bang:

Back