• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Special care when travelling?

Kitty

You rang?
Recent exposure to corns and a local snake enthusiast (also a corn-nut) has left me hooked on such beautiful creatures. So, I'm learning what I can before getting my first ... and probably second.

I've found a reputable breeder near where we will be vacationing this summer. After I visit the facility, and if I decide to buy, I will be transporting the babies from the southeast US to home in Montana.

The trip home will involve either flying or driving (won't know for sure until later). If you've stayed with me this long, my question: Are there any special considerations for either method of travelling that I should know of?

Hi.
If you drive home, you can use plastic shoeboxes inside insulated coolers with cold packs, and avoid direct sunlight. If you fly, you'd be better off having them shipped to you after you return home.

Pretty much what Roy said
the only thing I would add:
if you are flying, you can have them shipped to you (cheaper) or you can see if Delta Dash services the same airports you'll be flying from and to.

Back