• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

stalker had his first shed

connie

I haven't quite figured out how to take good pictures of the snake yet...but this morning there was a 14" snakeskin fully intact in stalkers cage for me. Guess I have the humidiy correct for him!!! It was his first shed with me. He celebrated by having a nice plump f/t pinkie tonight. Here is a picture of him resting comfortably after his meal. I will get better with the pictures. Connie

Attachments

• DSCF4639.JPG
    DSCF4639.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 91
A one piece shed is a good indicator that your humidity level is right on...Nice borders on his saddles too, real thick looking, a good indicator of a nice Okeetee :)

He's an okeetee? Cool beans, I like that the saddles are that bright deep red color. Very nice :D

you 're dmn right he's an Oketee (phase) looking at him..... hardly seen such thick borders on a hatchling before.

Back