• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Starting to question ???

exar15xe

Kevin
So I will start from the beginning. Some of you might be familiar with my suspect butter charcoal that I produce in 2011. I had held back several offspring from the same clutch as well. I held back a blizzard, ultramel with hets, and what I believe to be an Ultramel charcoal. This is what raises the question. The first year I produced these I saw some very different looking charcoals produced. But didn't think nothing about it.

This year I have done similar breeding with the same genes and seeing the same results. So I produce one blizzard that only time will tell if it exhibits the yellow saddles of my suspect butter charcoal, and three charcoal ish looking animals one that I think is an Ultramel charcoal and two that based on the corncalc I am wondering if they are goldust charcoals.

Which raises my question has anyone ever produce golddust charcoal. If so did they look like these.

So the first picture is what I think is an ultramel charcoal I have to post pics with separates post since the photo manager won't load multiple pics on the IPad.
Please wait to post until I have posted all pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 72
The 2011 model I would post hatchling pics but CPU is fried. The first pic is is what this snake looked like as a hatchling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 72
And for those who are curious about my suspect butter charcoal. This is the last pic I will post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 72
Back