• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Still more babies

kenster

I figured I wouldn't bore every one with a million pics so here are a few that I thought were "decent"
Connie this one is from Sedona, only two hatched out the others all went bad in the incubator :shrugs:
06july2.jpg

06july3.jpg

Connie, this is the other one from Sedona
06july4.jpg

06july5.jpg

06july6.jpg

06july7.jpg

Serp, all the other normals and amels are from "Bastage"

Great looking babies Ken....all of them. Looks like your house has been very busy!

Jeff and I will have to make our way down there sometime this summer and see them in person.

:-offtopic Noted the time on this posting.....what are you doing up before noon...... :grin01:

Ruth

Thanks Ruth, I'm up to my ears in babies around here. Takes about all of my "free time" to feed and clean. You and Jeff are welcome anytime!

I was forced into working today, you know those alarm clocks do not bounce well off the floor at 5am :twoguns: Although now I think I will take a little nap until noon but shhh don't tell the boss

i love that 5th pic where s/he is "checkin out" the pippy. :laugh: too cute!! im soo jealous :sobstory:

Back