• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Stirring up an old topic

Hypo???

• Yeah!!!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Nope!!!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gnarhimself

On previous occasions I have posted pics of my normal female,where i was asking if anyone could tell "just" by looking if she could be hypo or be holding anything else.
I know that the general consensus here would be that until i breed her to a hypo male,there will be NO WAY at all to prove this,and thats 100% understood.

I came across this site a while back,and double checked it recently:
(hope you dont mind me Using the Site Menhir..)

http://www.kornnatterlexikon.de
On the subdirectory of Lexicon
http://www.kornnatterlexikon.de/index.php?action=2&section=212#HYPOMELANISTIC

There's a picture of a hypomelanistic's "colouration,this almost matches mine 100%

By the comparrison of the above picture,and the pictures below of my female,would you consider her to be a possible hypo?

MIA26.jpg

MIA25.jpg

MIA24.jpg

MIA23.jpg

MIA15.jpg

gnarhimself said:
By the comparrison of the above picture,and the pictures below of my female,would you consider her to be a possible hypo?
I've always considered her to be a possible hypo. But your poll doesn't really list that option. Since I can't commit to an emphatic "yeah!!!" or "nope!!!", I'll have to leave it at that. :)

Hi Dean
Sorry about that,funniest thing is in my rush to get it posted,i forgot to add a "possible hypo" :headbang: Its my own fault,so my apologies to you for forgeting to add the 3rd option.

:cry:

Okeley dokeley, here's Buck enjoying diner. He shed the next morning so is lighter now, but still digesting
b51a.jpg

And this is my christmas hypo, to show a different look to hypo
53.jpg

Thanks! he's a very calm and easy to handle snake, and is growing well. He was around 18 months old when I got him, and weighed 45grams. He's put on 116grams in 6 months, but is still nice and fit, I'll space his meals out to 10 days when he hits 200g

I'd say she's a possible hypo. (Standard test-breeding disclaimer applies.)

Here's a known hypo with a similar look:

RandieCollage.jpg

Back