• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Strange Snow

funkybluemonkey

Hey Guys

I saw this snake advertised as a snow a few months ago and it was still quite small, so i bought it out of curiosity, cos it looked a bit too colourful to be JUST a snow. Dunno what it is tho, it has a lot rich peach in it. I've also posted pics of my ordinary snow in comparison.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Any ideas?

It's a pretty snow. Some are just more colorful than others. For comparison, search for some photos of neon snows and bubblegum snows...THOSE are colorful! You can think about test breeding it for hypo as hypo snows (coral snows) can also more colorful than "regular" snows.

In the first four pictures it looks very pink... but in the last two, it looks like a more typical snow. :shrugs: Which is more accurate in natural light?

Thanks for the comments Susan! :)

In the first four pictures it looks very pink... but in the last two, it looks like a more typical snow. Which is more accurate in natural light?

As you'll see in my previous post:

I've also posted pics of my ordinary snow in comparison.

That is a typical snow, in the same light in the same room at the same time.

:)

OH okay... Sorry, I missed that. The single-digit AM hours are not my strong suit. ;)

I think it's pretty... and you should DEFINITELY test breed for hypo.

Back