• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Striped Corn Snake Feeding

Sir Crx

Born on 5/25. I have been pretty absent since me joining this forum, but work has caught me up. I havn't posted pics of my lil bud yet.
I felt he should move up from the deli cup into a small plastic container to for feeding, plus I can take pictures too. :)

These pictures were a couple days after I got him:
DSC04131.jpg

DSC04129.jpg

These pictures are around a month old:
DSC04169.jpg

DSC04171.jpg

I just figured I'd share. :cheers:

Thank you!

I just noticed in the pictures after all this time, that the bottom 2 pictures he looks almost cream but int he top 2 hes red. Well my camera is dumb and hes red, and not orange at all.

Back