• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Stripes!

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
I noticed that in a recent thread there was a discussion on favorite patterns but not really any examples from the people voting in the poll.

I personally like stripes and noticed a few others due too. So, lets see them!

I just fed my boy last night so i'm not gonna bug him for pics til late sat or sunday, but please post yours if you've got'em.

Thanks!

To get you going here's my lavender stripe........ :)

Attachments

• lav 111.jpg
    lav 111.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 218
06' Female Vanishing Stripe, Bindi.

226s.jpg

bindi307.jpg

Thanks!

they both look great!

I'm still at work so im not able to post my guy up yet.

Thanks for the good start!

our vanishing striped
and snow striped

Attachments

• 100_1571.jpg
    100_1571.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_0960.jpg
    100_0960.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_0476.jpg
    100_0476.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_0487.jpg
    100_0487.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 168
Nanci said:
Bindi!! I love Bindi...

Nanci

surpisingly enough... times get tough... projects change... whatever you want to call it... Bindi was sold yesterday along with 3 others. She's not far tho, I can purchase offspring if I ever felt the need I'm sure :santa: :grin01:

Heres my girl Ruby,... Shes gravid at the moment, just hanginh around her laying box :)
DEN

Attachments

• Ruby1106.jpg
    Ruby1106.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 82
Lore said:
surpisingly enough... times get tough... projects change... whatever you want to call it... Bindi was sold yesterday along with 3 others. She's not far tho, I can purchase offspring if I ever felt the need I'm sure :santa: :grin01:

Awwww...I guess I have to transfer my love to Tommy's Striped Mot then.

Nanci

She was one of my favorites of all your snakes, even more that the goddess Raven.

Lovely stripes!

Here's my yearling striped creamsicle Ra:

ra20070311b.jpg

And here's a huge photo of the seven cream stripes I hatched last year from my het stripe cream pair. Normally I might have held two of the females back for Ra, but I was moving and starting grad school :p Maybe this year!

I love stripes! Here are a few of mine.

Attachments

• butter_stripe.jpg
    butter_stripe.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 05_snow_stripe_male.jpg
    05_snow_stripe_male.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 64
  • amel_stripe.jpg
    amel_stripe.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 62
  • adult_female_ghost_stripe.jpg