• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

stronger than expected

rob&spence331

My baby corn is A LOT stronger than i expected it could be as i found out earlier today when taking pictures. lol. I had it around my wrist and I have had it there before and it just hangs out for a minute then continues to wander from hand to hand. It has squeezed my fingers a few times to hang on, which was a tight grip but not too tight or uncomfortable. Today though for some reason it decided to become a very very tight bracelet and started to cut off my circulation, but as soon as i got my other hand near it it let go and crawled off onto it, but man was its grip tight! I didn't realize that even as a baby they have a good squeeze when they want to! :) lol. Since it was on my wrist I think I will just consider it a bearhug! lol :) My little corn surprises me in someway almost everyday! lol. Just thought I'd share.

Here are the only two pics i got of it around my wrist and sry they aren't very good as I tried getting its face, but it hates its face in the camera. lol.

S6301279.jpg

just as it wrapped loosely around my wrist

S6301280.jpg

very very tight grip now. lol.

I just posted some more pics of him in the photo gallery! :) And thanks, my fiance and I thought so too! Now you can see why we both fell in love with it even though she is terrified of snakes. lol She really loves spencer. lol

At least she didn't bust out the bible like my mother did when I told her what I brought home...lol NOW she's in love with him too! :D

i got her approval before i actually purchased it. lol. it was the ONLY one in the whole store like it and the only one she liked! lol.

Back