• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

suggestions

Weird Donkey

AHH c'est bon les patates
hey, im on many other boards (car boards) and just like this one, every newcomer come and ask the same question over and over again.

i was using FAQ threads and sticky back in the days i was moderator. that way, anyone could refer to specific information or add to the site knowledge without loosing any bit of information. it sure takes some times to search for everything covered but many general topics come back too often. :)

Rich Z said:
Are you volunteering to generate those FAQ threads?

well, i want to contribute to this board, im gonna need some reference tho, from other members, in order to make complete stickys and gather information.

if we were talking about mazda rx7, i'd be able to cover almost the whole cars, but im kinda new to snakes.

There are several FAQ's written by Kathy Love stickied at the top of the Newsletter Forum (since I only have the ability to lock and sticky within my own forum). Some good info in there to send newbies to.

Rich Z said:
Are you volunteering to generate those FAQ threads?

I was just going to send you a PM about this.

I'm volunteering, and should have them underway and done hopefully within a week or so.

I'll send you an email or something with the final post before I post them, or so you can post them, or whatever. I suppose we can worry about that when they're typed up.

Back