• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sun!! Updated photos.

daneale777

I have been taking photos of my crew of five for a while, but haven't put any up here in a while, so I thought I would update. Finally, sun pics......and others.
#1 my precious snow, Zen, who won't eat enough, but is my favorite.
#2 Zelda and Zeppelin, husband and wife on their honeymoon; soon to produce eggs (now incubating.)
#3 My 10 year old daughter's precious Zeuss, who she won't hold because he's too fast, (but the five footer is fine to hold).

More momentarily......

Attachments

• ZenCloseCutEST.JPG
    ZenCloseCutEST.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 55
  • ZepandZelLove.jpg
    ZepandZelLove.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 55
  • ZeussClFace.JPG
    ZeussClFace.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 55
#4 Zelda after a misting shower; just before pre-lay shed.
#5 My Zen in a tree for the first time.
#6 and 7: the proud first time husband and father.
#8 Zen in the tree looking beutiful, but still not willing to eat as fast as the others.

Thank you all for looking.

Attachments

• ZelClShower.jpg
    ZelClShower.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 55
  • ZenTree.jpg
    ZenTree.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 55
  • ZepCl.jpg
    ZepCl.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 55
  • ZepCl2.jpg
    ZepCl2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 55
  • ZenTreeTongue.jpg
    ZenTreeTongue.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 55
They are all beautiful--really great photos, esp. like the way you got such great closeups!

They are all beautiful--really great photos, esp. like the way you got such great closeups!

Thank you so much!! Some are the snake holding still, and some are cropping. I tried. I think I may be getting closer to showing their true beauty (recorded). I will keep trying, though. The biggest thing that makes feeding day so long and hard is the fact that I weigh, take photos and (used to) measure each one. I am trying to not be so crazy about the whole thing, since we have eggs that are going to pip soon enough.

I LOVE the very first photo! You have a bunch of beauties on your hands. Good luck with the honeymooners!

Thank you, thank you,thank you all for looking. I just hope that Zena and Zeppellin produced a viable clutch. He seems to be a bit small, due to his lack of proper care, but we have eggs now; so we will see what happens.

Again, thank you,

Back