• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunkissed blood

holgermac

the first sunkissed blood is out of the egg:dancer:
2k5wp5po.jpg

67ninzcm.jpg

nice one holger,

you spent much of work in your projects, you did all this stuff alone and without help, you raised their grandparents up and produced the f1 years ago by yourself, now it's time to reap the fruit of your labour!! I'm really glad with you and if somebody deserves it than you!

again, huge congrats and kudos for your patience!!

Congratulations! I hope we will see updates on the little one, I am really interested in seeing how this develops :)

That head pattern in awesome! Is this a first, or do we know what it will look like as an adult?

I wonder how much of the pattern with remain because of the bloodred influence? And will it be a darker red than the usual orange sunkissed. How exciting to see what happens. Congrats!!!

OK..That's it! I'm moving across the pond!

Stunning snake! Wish I had one or two of those. Congrats!!

Congratulations! That is one awesome looking snake! I think I'm moving in with Becky!

Very cool looking. Be sure to update after it's first shed. Thank you for sharing the pics

dc

So envious!! that is going to be a smokin hot snake! It jams now, wait a few sheds and I hope you will show us more of it as it gets on!

Amazing head pattern! Please post progression pictures -- I would love to see how this one develops.

thanks to al :spinner: specially to stephan!

after the first shed i show the next pictures....,i promise:dancer:

Very cool snake! :D Between the two genes both messing with the head pattern it sure came out cool!

Back