• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunkissed combinations of 2013

holgermac

hello all
here a few sunkissed combinations of 2013 are hatched with me. 3 more scrim still need to hatch.

amel sunkissed
oztfizly.jpg

sunkissed anery
u3rgfkgk.jpg

7a8u6e3o.jpg

ga8zxluk.jpg

sunkissed blood
l2ycq3of.jpg

hypo sunkissed
rbfcc47r.jpg

sunkissed kastanie after hatch
qi3tdo86.jpg

jfeyphxu.jpg

orchid (sunkissed lavender)
c3n7icqx.jpg

9gaw86b2.jpg

im trying to learn how to recognize these phenotypes......... so a "sunkissed" is identified by its head pattern??? what creates a "sunglow"??

I'm in love with the Orchid and Kastanie. Such beautiful animals. What is the main difference in adult Lavenders, Opals and Orchid's? In other words, I guess I'm asking how the Orchid will stand out from the other two at full growth.

Sunkissed is one of my favorites!

Motley Sunglow, a Sunglow is an Amel, with a higher expression of the bright colors & little to no white bordering on the saddles.
Don S used to have a side by side photo of an Amel & a Sunglow. There are some Amel's that have little to no white that from how it was explained to me, would not be a Sunglow. To be a Sunglow, it also needs the added red wash or extra color expression. (That's how it was explained to me.)

Very nice!
Most of my clutches this year are sunkissed combos as well, I'm waiting on pins and needles for them to hatch!

Impressive line up.... but I have to say that the Sunkissed Kastanie is my favorite.
Thanks for sharing!

Orlando

thanks to all
i make the pictures of the sunkissed kastanie directly after the slip.
now full of impatience i wait for the first shed.
the two sunkissed kastanie / chestnut are also my favorites

Back