• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunkissed ghost

exar15xe

Kevin
So I'm trying to post with an iPad which is pretty difficult. I tried to upload more then one photo but it only loads one. Here is one of two sunkissed ghost we got this year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 117
They are from my hypo sunkissed het anery male from Walter Smith and the female normal het anery sunkissed hypo motley dilute is from Susan. Neither have reported stargazer to me.

Congrats! Those are two really nice SK ghosts. Especially the one in first pic I love the colors on him.

Thanks figures the male is better looking just like everything else in nature.

Really neat snakes! I love the first one.

That one is our favorite too...

Very nice! I love this morph.
I'm expecting a clutch of these myself. :)

We are excited to have this in out collection.

Very awesome :D are they SG free?
Thanks

Nice Kevin, and neat possible hets too.
Thanks Chris I wonder what a dilute sunkissed ghost motley would look like lol.

very nice :)
Thank you

Kevin,

Beautiful snakes! Don't hate me though, but I thought the hypo gene involved would really lighten them up. These look like sk anerys to me. Did you hatch any sk anerys from this clutch too? I'd love to see them too.

Mitch

Back