• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunny photoshoot part 2 (including most '11 keepers))

SnakeAround

Formerly Blutengel
I finally found out how to prevent sunglare on the snakes while shooting them in full sun. Just lower shutter time manually :) Than you het both have the nice effects of the sun and true colors :)

First some '11 corns

Dedra, lava female poss. het snow striped. I got her at a bargain price because she was born with her egg sac hanging out unabsorbed, but ate without a probleem. Her spine felt bumpy too but she grew out of that very soon. Now she weighs 116 grams and is as healthy as any of my snakes :)

dedra_20120528.jpg

Eve, sunkissed anery (own CB)

What can I say.... so colorful!

eve_20120528.jpg

eve_20120528_2.jpg

Her sister, Gaia, a sunkissed motley

gaia_20120528.jpg

Love her sides!

gaia_20120528_2.jpg

Mjolnir, their brother, sunkissed anery motley

mjolnir_20120528.jpg

Insane yellows!

mjolnir_20120528_close.jpg

I'm gonna post a 2nd thread now!

photoshoot part 2

Revolver, anery het bloodred, motley, ultra/amel (own cb male)

revolver_20120528.jpg

His sister Polly, she is a bit nervous now and than, so her posing is a bit tense :eek:

polly_20120528.jpg

polly_20120528_2.jpg

Precious, '11 micro amel female

Not a fast grower at 54 gram today but a good feeder and last month she seems to have experienced a growth spurt.

precious_20120528.jpg

Last '11, Pinky, most probably a mandarin from retained '10 sperm. Remember him?

Today weighing 18 grams. Great feeder but very slow grower but it is actually quite an active snakelet now. Had to hold it in two hands until it got a bit calmer and sat still for like 20 secs.

pinky_20120528.jpg

See this thread if interested:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112448&page=2

Weird thing is, he popped female instead of male today.... just two tiny red dots... I remember two transparent hemi's,,, [/I]well, Pinky won't be bred anyway, so it doesn't matter and the name is quite unisex :dancer:

Miscelaneous corns

Joxer, very late '10 (actually January 2011) salmon snow male. His colors are very hard to catch, even with the settings I found out today, but this one turned out pretty decent after some corrections.

joxer_20120528.jpg

Part 3 in a few minutes!

photoshoot part 3 (final)

Hadrian, '10 lava het snow male

Also quite hard to capture, especially because of his transparent 'skin type'. Even in real life his colors seem to hide behind a slightly opaque layer, but I managed to capture his pigments :p

hadrian_20120528.jpg

Giulietta, '10 ultramel het anery striped (own cb)

giulietta_20120528.jpg

Diva, '10 anery motley het dilute amel (own cb). Next year she'll be bred with my micro scale male.

diva_20120528.jpg

Riella, '10 normal het sunkissed butter (own cb)

riella_201120528.jpg

Her brother, Torto

torto_20120528.jpg

Olav, '10 opal poss. het motley male (own cb)

olav_20120528.jpg

Last edited:
They are all so very beautiful! Love the little mandarin "Pinky" and Eve your sunkissed anery> I cant wait to produce some of those next season :)

Back