• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

suppliers of frozen food

breeze56

can anyone please help me. i am trying to find a supplier of frozen mice, i live in scotland, the pet shop i use does not do the size up from fuzzies, they go straight to adult mice which is too big for my corns. the one i phoned in clarkston, glasgow is very expensive. i would like to buy in bulk if possible and would be grateful if anyone can tell me of anywhere in scotland and if not, somewhere in england that would ship to scotland. also can anyone tell me whereabouts in scotland i can take my snakes to get sexed. i am in the west coast of scotland not far from glasgow. :cheers:

Hi Breeze. You may want to contact Tula, as she also is in Scotland. She may be able to help you in contacting a feeder Dealer. Good luck in your venture.

breeze56 said:
Hi Gary, yes it is, do you know of them? and can u help in any way? :cheers:

I've never been to them but it was one of the shops I had been told about from other people. Don't think I will bother going to them now since you said they were very expensive. :)

Don't know if these would be any help but I have another couple of stores you could try ( not tried them myself )

Neon Gecko
44 Glasgow Rd
Paisley, PA1 3PW
0141 848 5678

Aquarium Design Centre
476 Paisley Rd
Glasgow, G5 8RE
0141 429 0044

Hope thats at least a little help to you.
:cheers:

breeze56 said:
can anyone please help me. i am trying to find a supplier of frozen mice, i live in scotland, the pet shop i use does not do the size up from fuzzies, they go straight to adult mice which is too big for my corns. the one i phoned in clarkston, glasgow is very expensive. i would like to buy in bulk if possible and would be grateful if anyone can tell me of anywhere in scotland and if not, somewhere in england that would ship to scotland. also can anyone tell me whereabouts in scotland i can take my snakes to get sexed. i am in the west coast of scotland not far from glasgow. :cheers:

Rodentpro.com This is the best website in my opinion to buy frozen mice,rats,guinia pigs, chicks, and even quails! I use it all the time. And they ship in bulk of 100 mice, rats,... thats the least amount you can get per order, I would buy in bulk of 100 or if you have friends that might need food for there reptiles, order all of there food and your food at once it will save you money and you get to split the shipping cost... hehe... Hope that helps.

Butters
:crazy02:

ButtersCorns4life said:
Rodentpro.com This is the best website in my opinion to buy frozen mice,rats,guinia pigs, chicks, and even quails! I use it all the time. And they ship in bulk of 100 mice, rats,... thats the least amount you can get per order, I would buy in bulk of 100 or if you have friends that might need food for there reptiles, order all of there food and your food at once it will save you money and you get to split the shipping cost... hehe... Hope that helps.

Butters
:crazy02:

I believe this poster was inquiring about frozen feeders in the UK, so I don't think that RP would be much assistance.

And based on personal experience, RP sucks. It's TMF all the way!

Back