• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Survey for a 4th Grader

ricoandcarlotta

I mistakenly posted this originally in the New Member portion :p of the forum, another member suggested I repost it here:

My friend (who is going to join the forum when she gets her computer fixed) has a daughter who is doing a Math Fair Survey at the following link. http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-su...=BOOIL_2718755

I'm thinking you all would be an excellent bunch for this survey. It's only about 5 questions for a 4th grader. Thanks in advance

Rico and Carlotta's Mom

Lol at some of the responses... don't you think your friend's daughter will get a somewhat biased response from the members here?

I know...giggle, that's why I posted it here. BTW this friend is the one who introduced me to cornsnakes and Repticon. So, it's all her fault.

Back