• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Swimming pool :-)

buckmaster299

Finally got around to putting a pool in the viv for Loki as he has outgrown his water dish. Tell me what yall thing about the viv and pool idea. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2013090821287.jpg
    IMG_2013090821287.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_201309089130.jpg
    IMG_201309089130.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 122
Thanks its a 20L. I wanna build a really nice 40 gallon breeder viv but space just does not allow. Ill keep yall updated on how he likes/dislikes it. Any suggestions from yall are appreciated.

Is a 20L big enough for a full grown corn? (I know NOTHING about them at this point)

FaaFaa, A 20 gal long is big enough for most full grown corns from what I've read, but some like to have larger tanks :p

I would suggest maybe another hide or two, and some foliage! :) Other than that, it's sweet looking. What kind of substrate is that? Seems like your corn loves it!

I'd cement the rocks together so you don't have a crush accident. It happens all the time with lizards.

Just an update. :) Loki LOVES this swimming pool thing. I'm in the process of making either a small filtration system for the water or a way of making a removable liner for the pool. Any suggestions by ya'll would be greatly appreciated. I am getting better sheds from him now. :)

For removable try and see if any local restaurants have the disposable plastic food containers that will fit tight- if they do see if you could buy a bunch, if it's a mom & pop place they may be willing to sell you the amount you need, then they can be used a bunch and when worn out you have back up ones.

Back