• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tampa GTG idea

Up for a hockey game?

• Definately!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no thanks

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Don't know hockey, but I'll go anyway!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

CMLReptiles

Hooah!
Just wanted to see what kind of interest there was for an idea like this. I figure going to the expos, serpenterium, ect is fun, but what about a gtg that has nothing to do with reptiles? I was thinking something along the lines of getting a whole bunch of people together and going to a tampa bay lightning hockey game. Tickets are pretty cheap (they start under $20), and it would be something different. So answer the poll and if there's enough interest, we'll pick a game. And don't be afraid if you've never been to/watched a hockey game...trying something new can be fun!

Oh, BTW, I can get pretty into my sports, so I'll prob be one of the loudest people there...just to forewarn.

I would totally be up for a hockey game. Would have to be a Saturday or Sunday game though since I work until 900pm during the week.

ArpeggioAngel said:
I would totally be up for a hockey game. Would have to be a Saturday or Sunday game though since I work until 900pm during the week.

I already was figuring on a weekend game being the best bet...now we just need atleast a few more people......

I freakin' hate sports, but hockey is one of my least hated, and I like you guys so much I'd go just for that. It'll probably be fun. Saturday would be best for me.

Nanci

not exactly the turn out I was hoping for...come on people! if you don't wanna go, atleast come up with a new idea!

ArpeggioAngel said:
I love hockey...hockey works for me.
So does Gatorland - I love that place.

I haven't been to Gatorland for years and years. I loved it then- I'd probably love it more now!

Nanci

Being probably the only native...

Floridian. What is hockey? :grin01:

Now that it is getting cooler and hopefully Kenzie will be off the monitor soon, we were planning a trip to Withlacoochee State Forest in Christmas. The home of the largest wild gator I've ever seen.

It was raining...

early this morning in Lakeland. A nice breeze kept us at a comfortable, Desert Tortoise, 88.

Hey, Desert Torts don't like heat...I barely see mine at all! I had to turn on the AC last night, but it's been a lot cooler. Supposed to be down in the 40's at night by Thursday! Too bad my heat pump is still taken apart, waiting for the guy to come fix it since June.

Nanci

Harry P isn't a huge....

garden and wouldn't take long to see as I remember. Maybe we could hit several places in Orlando. For instance, Pet Bazzar isn't far from there and is a reptile specialty shop. Most of my snakes came from there. The majority of the animals they sell are in house. Their stock comes from their employees. And they will usually feed an animal before you take it home in front of you.

Cflaguy said:
garden and wouldn't take long to see as I remember. Maybe we could hit several places in Orlando. For instance, Pet Bazzar isn't far from there and is a reptile specialty shop. Most of my snakes came from there. The majority of the animals they sell are in house. Their stock comes from their employees. And they will usually feed an animal before you take it home in front of you.

That would be a pretty kewl place to visit. Anybody have a bus we could use for an orlando field trip? lol

Back