• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoo finished!

Marcel Poots

Young, handsom member
Remember this one?
Koi_Eerste_sessie-05.jpg

Today it is finished. The tattoo took 7 hours in total. I was very glad that is was over. First session took 5 hours and second one 2 hours. I must say that the last two hours where more painfull. Coloring means going over the same piece of skin again and again.

So here it is:
Koi_Tweede_sessie-01.jpg

Me = happy
Koi_Tweede_sessie-02.jpg

Wow.. 5 hours and 2 hours. I had one done on my foot and it was about an hour. The shading got me. I couldn't imagine doing 5 hours at one time. Lol, then again the other 2 I want will probably take somewhere around that time period. Looks good man.

Beautiful! I'm getting ready to get another one here in the next week around my wrist and it'll be my first that doesn't have any color! You're right. The coloring is the worst pain-wise. All my tattoos are chock-full of color and they huuuuuuurt! This new one was going to be the same way but hubs talked me out of it and convinced me to just go with black and shading instead.

nice. i just got a piece on my left arm that just healed up. its a pretty simple one that only took 2 hours with barely any color. i know what people mean by the coloring, call me a freak but i like the feeling of it.

Thanks Guys. Not only the tattooing of the second session is more painfull. My skin is now also more sore. It does not really hurt a lot but it feels a lot like a sun burn. So at night in bed it feels uncomfortable. Thank good it only lasts a day or 2 - 4.

Thanks Guys. Not only the tattooing of the second session is more painfull. My skin is now also more sore. It does not really hurt a lot but it feels a lot like a sun burn. So at night in bed it feels uncomfortable. Thank good it only lasts a day or 2 - 4.

Yeah... my niece got a tatoo on her arm (same size and place as yours), but was such a whiner about the whole thing. LOL. I hope the "burn" goes away soon and you're able to enjoy your artwork very soon.

Finished?

Finished? No, when is a tattoo finished?

LOL, now one year down the road I had a new session of 4 hours resulting in:

A Japanese kite with face of Mushashi. He is a character of an old book. I made the design of this one myself.

DerdeSessie-01.jpg

DerdeSessie-02.jpg

DerdeSessie-03.jpg

The outlining for the next session is already done. And no, these are not weed plants or marihuana. I am not a fan of drugs.
DerdeSessie-04.jpg

Back