• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tell me what you think of this banner?

evergreencorns

Hissypants
Opinions and ideas/critiques would be greatly appreciated for our advertising banner.

Don't be shy, haha.
Let me know what you think of it.
It's a first go on it, and can be changed. :realhot:

My thinking is that the snakey needs to be more a part of the pic.
But, my fiance likes it more faded.
You? lol

Attachments

• oie_1213439SDV4G8P.png
    oie_1213439SDV4G8P.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 76
Anywhere we advertise our 2011 clutches when they hatch. :) Or any corns we're selling, really.

It'll be in my signature here as soon as I become a contributing member. I've been out of work for two weeks with a back injury so I'm low on money at the present moment.

Opinions and ideas/critiques would be greatly appreciated for our advertising banner.

Don't be shy, haha.
Let me know what you think of it.
It's a first go on it, and can be changed. :realhot:

My thinking is that the snakey needs to be more a part of the pic.
But, my fiance likes it more faded.
You? lol

Looks pretty awesome!! i'd check your website just based on the banner! :)

How'd ya make it? i mean which graphics program did ya use? or did you have it professionally done? the reason i was asking.......i was wanting to do one myself..just don't know how..i guess...would be the easiest way to put it! :)

I think the snake should be a little more clearer then it is (the one on the right not the one in the far back ground). But even as it is I think it looks really good, good job!

I like. I would like it just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle b more if the snake was a little clearer but then again I love seeing snakeys!

Thanks! I'll try one with a black background tomorrow. It's a little late for me to work more on it tonight. I'll also do another just like this with the snake clearer.

I used a mix of a bunch of different programs, actually.
online-image-editor.com works miracles.
so does cooltext.com :)

The text is hard to read due to the font style, and the picture seems blurry in a way that you took it with a bad camera.
teal_Shrug.gif

I like the overall look a lot. The text is somewhat difficult for me to read, but I like the script look. I like the color of the text, but I might like it better if it was in a slightly peachier tone, to match the snake a little more closely. And I'd like the snake to be sharp. And more space between the snake's nose and the logo. And instead of the logo being in the upper portion, I think I'd like it better in the lower portion, and might put your location under that, in the same color scheme.

If you aren't already familiar with the standard sizes, you could look at faunaads.com and design the banner in a standard size, so you don't have to scale it later. (You would find the sizes listed there).

Ok, so I dialed it back a bit on this one, wanted to stay catchy but not too gaudy, so let me know what you think of this one? And tell me if you can see the tropical background or not, it looks different on both computers I have, so it'd be nice to know what everyone else sees.

Attachments

• oie_417111Yxn4rEbU(2).jpg
    oie_417111Yxn4rEbU(2).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
Back