• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

tempature

snowboardmoose

My snake is all ways in a crack at the where's it's really shady and I'm worried that's to hot all of my friends at school said it's to hot and I need help from an expert the temperature is 75 on the cool side and I don't exactly know how hot it is on the heating pad but she never go's near the hot side

My snake is all ways in a crack at the where's it's really shady and I'm worried that's to hot all of my friends at school said it's to hot and I need help from an expert the temperature is 75 on the cool side and I don't exactly know how hot it is on the heating pad but she never go's near the hot side

Well your post is a little hard to understand but if your friends say its to hot and you don't know exactly how hot it is on the heating pad, how can we tell you if it is to hot???? You see??? It's hard to tell you. But I suggest you get a thermometer with a probe an indoor/outdoor type sold at Walmart or such, and place the probe above the heating pad to tell the temps. Which should ber around 80-85 degrees. And the snake will go where it wants to no matter if you have the proper temps in your Viv or not.
Let us know how it goes.

I just wanted to add..... that the cool side should be about what you have it at, 70 -75 degrees.

Hey!!!! any picture of the snake??? We love picture.

If I didn't know the temp on the warm side and I noticed that my snake NEVER went NEAR the warm side then I would definitely suspect that the temp is too hot. They won't stay/go where the temps are not suiting to them. You definitely need to find out what the temp on the warm side is. Snakes need temps in the range of 80-85 degrees in order to digest properly.

Back