• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

temporary housing in a plastic bin

I am going to. Have to temporarily house my corn snake in a 34 quart rubbermaid bin. I have soldered a bunch of holes in the top and sides for air. My concern is the humidity. I'm afraid it may get to high in the plastic bin. What are you all's thoughts on this?

Most of mine live in rubbermaid or sterilite bins I don't have humidity problems unless they dump their water bowl So I wouldn't worry about it!

Keep the water bowl at the cool end and try to use one that can't be jogged or tipped, like a larger ceramic dog bowl. If you get condensation, then make more ventilation holes.

I've used them for months at a time in a pinch and plenty of people use them permanently. Let us know how you get on.

Back