• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Terri... The kids say "Hi"

MastersHaven

*Hopelessly Addicted*
I will get some of the others when I get that chance...

ENJOY!
:wavey:

Attachments

• SAM (Terri).jpg
    SAM (Terri).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 146
  • SNF1 (Terri).jpg
    SNF1 (Terri).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 142
They are looking good (although the color is a bit off in the pics). I had to really think about what you got from me ;) Thanks for the update and I look forward to seeing the rest!

hey there....

hmmm :rolleyes: .... maybe a bit let me try it again....
However, the little anery is turning quiet pink looking....
VERY pretty actually...
as for the other one I think it is off just a bit....
let me see if these are any better...

:D

Attachments

• SAM2 (Terri).jpg
    SAM2 (Terri).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 118
  • SNF2 (Terri).jpg
    SNF2 (Terri).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 118
  • SNF3.jpg
    SNF3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 117
LOL... Thanks Dean, but I cant take the credit for these two-- Terri was gracious enough to share them with me....
and boy am I thankful!!!!!

I sooooo have a thing for Anery's and the stripes seem to be growing on me quickly!!!!

Roy Munson said:
Both are nice snakes, but I'm starting to really like Anery stripe. Yours is awesome. :)

ohhhhhh :dancer: stripes... :dancer: stripes....everywhere :dancer:

They are looking awesome, LeeAnn! The anery is quite stunning! And it is MUCH easier to tell the other one is a normal in the 2nd set of pics :D

P.S. - I am very grateful to you, too, LeeAnn!

Thanks Deb!

and You can say that again, there's nothing like a good friend :crazy02:
I just can't wait to get the other little beauties home to meet them!!!!!
:crazy02:

debcash said:
Very pretty!! It's nice to know they have some good friends!! :cheers:

:wavey:

Back