• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thayeri Kingsnake Pair (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_jones

I have a pair of adult Thayeri Kings that i would like to sell. They are a nice small, calm king snake. They don't bite or musk like other king snake do. The only reason for sell them is to reduce my collection a bit. The male has started to have a strange "melanistic" spot growing on his back. When i first started seeing it about a year ago. I thought it was ink for the news paper that i keep them on. It looks like it is getting bigger over time. He is the only snake i have that has this mark on him. The female has a small bump on her back. It does not seem to have any ill affect on her. I have breed her the last to year's with any problems.

$220 Shipped

The Video Link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EG5OdK-ptI

Thanks for looking,
Dusty Jones

You know, you can embed YouTube videos directly within your post on this site. Just click on the YouTube icon above the message editing box and put the CODE (ONLY the code, not the entire URL) between the bbcodes.

So it will look like this:

I tell you one thing. Those kings produce beautiful babies if mine is a good example of what all the babies look like. She eats like a hog and is growing like a weed.

I still have an "10" baby from these two that can go with this pair for no extra charge. Has a great feeding response. It is unsexed. looks like the father.

Here is the little one. I popped it once so far and it looks like a female. I will have to pop it a few more befor i 100% the sex.

Attachments

• TK.jpg
    TK.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 115
  • TK1.jpg
    TK1.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back