• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thayerii King Snake **Video**

reptile_jones

This is a 2010 female Thayer king hatched by me. She has a straw yellow body with red saddles that are edged with black. Great feeder on f/t lg pinky mice. Thayers are a great small king snake. adults can be housed in a 10 gal. tank. I have never had an issue with bitting or musking like with other kings.

$135 shipped in the US.

Here is a link to a video of her eating,

http://youtu.be/BpV5oGnXRms

TOS. Shipped via FedEx over night. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival & 48 hour health guarantied only if signed for on first delivery attempt. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. No refunds on shipping fees. Not responsible for delays or lost shipments.

Attachments

• Thayeri King Snake 004.JPG
    Thayeri King Snake 004.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Thayeri King Snake 006.JPG
    Thayeri King Snake 006.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 257
  • Thayeri King Snake 005.JPG
    Thayeri King Snake 005.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Dusty, is this a relative of the female you sold me? If so, I can vouch for the health of these little ones. Cleopatra is a very healthy snake, she eats like a champ, even after having been an escapee all winter last year. The only time she has struck at me or bit my wife is when we smell like corn snake...LOL

Dusty, is this a relative of the female you sold me? If so, I can vouch for the health of these little ones. Cleopatra is a very healthy snake, she eats like a champ, even after having been an escapee all winter last year. The only time she has struck at me or bit my wife is when we smell like corn snake...LOL

Thanks! That always good to hear! Yes this is from the same parents as the one I sold to you. You should post pic. Sometime cause I would love to see what your looks like now. I would not be upset if this girl doesn’t sell.

Back