• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Beauty of Snakes

serpentina

What the deuce???
Anyone else watch this program tonight on Animal Planet? I thought it was pretty good. They even had a short spot on corn snakes :cheers: What did everyone else think? Just curious.

i didn't either, but just noticed it comes on in 20 minutes. will be sure to check it out.

Tula, where'd you download it?

I just typed it into limewire.. and here's an example of what came up:

"Outdoor Lesbian Fun in the Park"
"Girls Kissing and Licking on the Kitchen Table"

..and so forth.

This will be showing again at 11 am today.

I really want the female corn they show out on the farm. They say she bred a week ago and is laying her eggs. That would take some of the wait out of it.

Tammy Jenkins said:
This will be showing again at 11 am today.

I really want the female corn they show out on the farm. They say she bred a week ago and is laying her eggs. That would take some of the wait out of it.
Excellent! I caught that one too when I watched it. :cheers: I hate watching anything on Animal Planet. 45 minutes of commercials, and 15 minutes of hyperbolic inaccuracy spoken over continually recycled stock footage. :awcrap:

Roy Munson said:
Excellent! I caught that one too when I watched it. :cheers: I hate watching anything on Animal Planet. 45 minutes of commercials, and 15 minutes of hyperbolic inaccuracy spoken over continually recycled stock footage. :awcrap:
yet we never miss a snake program....:sidestep:

cornsnakekid92 said:
Yea, but even when i typed in Faimly guy i got things like " brian does llouis" Petere has faimly orge"

you might wait a couple more years to watch those type programs....... :)

CaptBogart said:
I recorded it with TIVO, so don't tell me how it ends.... :D

i think the snake lives.......... :crazy02:

Roy Munson said:
That's why you record everything on TIVO, so you can fast forward :grin01:

The butler did it!
Darn you!!!! I thought it was Col. Mustard, with the candlestick, in the library... :grin01:

Back