• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The best Corn snake to start out with!!!

Bish

Corn Lover
I am just starting out does anyone know what the best corn snake to start out with is??(I am starting out collecting corn snakes I have other snakes!!!)

Hey Bish I saw in your other thread that you are from ohio... I have some family in ohio and Indiana... just thought you would like to know... Im going over there for the 4th of July... now to awnser your question... I dont think it matters on what type of corn you get... all corns like people have a diffrent personality... Im sure you know this by now... if your worried about the price then I would suggest that you get some normal color corns... at least if you breed them you probably have a good chance on getting something other then normal since most normals are het for something... if you really dont care about the price... then you should check out Rich Z site http://www.serpenco.com/ this site will help you understand about the diffrent colors and patterns that are out there in the world... I would suggest a blood red or a lavender... my favorites

Hey JR Thank for the Advice I am thinking about getting a normal corn I have seen some of your sites to and i really like them!!!!

... hmmm didnt download let me do again... this summer I also have 1 more Normal which is het for Blizzard and Bloodred shes going to be great for breeding!

Attachments

• checkers1.jpg
    checkers1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 50
Back