• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Name Game X]

You want them all or just an example? 02-005-AM is my first ever keeper hatchling. Kinda rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?! :sidestep:

AM005f.jpg

D80

This thread has been done a few times before. But I like to play along anyways!

Cornsnakes:
Clementine, Casey, Dinah, Daisy, Jude, Sadie, Prudence, Julia, Maxwell, Lucy, Penny, Valerie, Ripley, Rio, Equinox, Kashmir, Zoso, Ballantine, Ramble, Ymir, Yas, Sori, Solstice, Equinox, Aurora, Briza, Zephyr, Phaneuf, Avery, Cheveyo, Catori, Alouette, Jacques, Tempe, Sedona, Phoenix

Grayband Kingsnakes:
Dax, Ronon, Aereon, Furian

Trans Pecos Ratsnakes:
Tumbleweed, Dustdevil

Sinaloan Milksnakes:
Fuerte, Imala

Western Hognose:
Priscilla

I think that is all of them....dang..I have a lot of snakes!:rofl:

No *shakes finger* The proper comment is...

Oh dear. I only have that many snakes? :( Not enough. I had better pick up a few more.

:crazy02:
:laugh01: That is the first time I have listed all of them that I have really had to stop and think and make sure I didn't miss anyone!

Hey Toshiro where did you get the spiffy ID cards? Make them yourself or are you using some kind of snake program I don't know about?

"Zombie" Male Snow-10 g
Female Okeetee - 98 g "I am toying with the name "Sega" for her but it is not official yet"

Attachments

• cropDSC_0009.jpg
    cropDSC_0009.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 38
  • cropDSC_0044 (2).jpg
    cropDSC_0044 (2).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
Cornsnakes- Roman, Lily, Zeke, Cassandra, Margie, Franklin, Simon, Alvin, Spencer

Other snakes- Katerina, Patches, Paco, Lacy

Misc animals in my apartment- Poptart, Pandora, Petey, Dr. Zoidberg (from Futurama), Raisen, Jafar, Jasper, Bill, Dave, Kuiper (pronounced Kai-per), Wiggles, Ted, Leroy, Oreo, Gustavo, Kim Lee, and Molly.

Am I forgetting anyone? Probably.

People in the uk will get this.... my 2 adult BP's male and female are called frank and pat butcher.. (eastenders)

Integrade king, Skeeter
Deckert's ratsnake, Mr Willam Bonney
Female corns, Diamond Lil, Calamity Jane, Lola Montez, Nellie Cashman, Annie Oakley, Sundance, Pearl Hart, Cattle Kate, Polly Lane,Belle Starr
Male corns, Slim Jim, Norwood, Buck, Butch, Bret Maverick, Bonanza, Little Joe, Twopersons

Chompy, so-called because hes a little biter and didnt hesitate for a second with his first meal. :)

Here are mine:

Corns: Lenny, Liqourice, Brandy, Hendrix and Sunny.

Carpets: Striker, Loki, Ivy and Voodoo.

I've got more but i just haven't named them.

FinFang: named after a giant dragon, Fin Fang Foom. Comic book character from 1961, sill shows up to kick ass once in a while.

Amel boy: never really figured out what to call him, and it's too late now!

Thanagar: Hawkman's home planet.

(if I get a hognose I'm totally calling him Kilowog, after my 2nd favorite green lantern)

Back