• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The new guys

Daeraelle

These are my new purchases. This is their second meal with me, and all of them are wonderful eaters. Even the tiny little het hypo lavs. None of them are named yet, and I almost think I'm not going to. I don't think this is going to stop at 9 snakes... I'm afraid of having to remember too many names.

0.1 Normal het hypo lavendar
hethypolavfem01.jpg

1.0 Normal het hypo lavendar
hethypolavmale01.jpg

1.0 Normal motley (i think) could be het for a lot of things
normalmotley01.jpg

1.0 Normal could be het for a lot of things
normal01.jpg

Last, the only snake I actually set out to buy in the begining, she's going to be a girlfriend for Corrigan (amel motley het caramel):

0.1 Butter p.h. motley and snow
butter01.jpg

The 0.1 het hypo lav has a couple of saddles shaped like hearts, I should try and get a good shot of them.

Here's some pictures of the crowd when they first arrived at my work.

Butter
butter02.jpg

Normal Motley
normalmotley02.jpg

Normal
normal02.jpg

Het hypo lavs
hethypolavmale02.jpg

hethypolavfem02.jpg

naw, you have to name them!

A family came in too adopt two bunnies the other day, and I asked the kid "what are you going to name them?" the little boy's eyes just get wide and he says "You mean we're allowed to rename them?!" It was too cute. Besides, you can name them after stuff you like. I know some people go for things like band names and gemstones, I name my pets after comic book villians (Gargamel the Merciless being the best name ever).

And more on topic, I love your snakes. The normal mot with the ivory belly is my favorite.

Back