• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The reason my female corns are gravid...

JenC

Missin her snakes
img0091.jpg

My moms heart, pre and post op. The reason i had to house the corns together and keep the electric bill down for my father, who took a week off of work himself to be with my mom while she was in the hospital...all new years week.

The doctors had said if they realised how bad the blockage was (97%blocked as u can see) they wouldnt have let her come home for Christmas, but she did, and little did we kno she could have dropped dead any moment. That little furry itty bitty vien up at the top was the only thing that kept her alive, it tranfered blood to each side of the blockage....luck?

All i can say is, housing the snakes together for that amount of time and haveing them get preggo and sheet, was a small price to pay to keep my mom alive...And if i had the choice, i would go back and seperate male/females...but you can only imagine what we were going thro..my brain wasnt working..

But yea, just thot i would post that, for those of you who thot i might have been lying and covering up for my stupidity..lol

you really shouldnt have to justify yourself like this... i wouldnt have said you were a lier about anything, unless i knew your character which i dont and which a lot of poeple on here probably dont aswell...

just remember not all people are so quick to judge and i think its very brave of you to share your private life in such a way

i wish all the best to you and your family

Having been through family health issues, I know what you mean by not thinking clearly about other stuff in life. Your mother's life was more important and the snakes' didn't suffer for their part in the ordeal. Thank goodness she's alright.

I applaud you for thinking of your parents' financial situation and helping to cut down on the power bill. Worst case scenario, you don't have to hatch out the eggs if you can't afford it or don't have the opportunity to do so. Good luck.

Great post op photo - I hope the artery stays nice and big! How's your Mom's rehab going?

I feel sad that you felt the need to post photos to show that you were telling the truth. I have always been impressed with the mature way you handled the situation. You were not afraid to post to ask questions and admit that you made a mistake. You handled the situation with more maturity than most adults would.

Good luck with the eggs. If you need to get rid of some I am on the north shore in MA and could probably help out :grin01: (I keep promising myself that I am going to limit my numbers and have a very specific list - but my arm could probably be twisted to buy one that was not on my list! I would also be happy to babysit if you run out of room or need an alternative to housing together.)

I hope your Mom is doing well and that things at home are less stressfull for you and your family. Good luck with the eggs.

Jo

Wow...Thanks guys:) Heh, Jodu we cant keep in touch lol.

My mom is doing great. Shes back to work now and going to therapy once a week to get her heart back up to speeed.

So far, the first clutch of eggs was perfect and is perfect. Just waiting on the second to be layed.

:)

So glad your Mum is doing great, I hope you didn't get any stress from this forum, jen, you have had enough to deal with. Can't wait to see your hatchlings, here's to you :cheers:

diamondlil said:
So glad your Mum is doing great, I hope you didn't get any stress from this forum, jen, you have had enough to deal with. Can't wait to see your hatchlings, here's to you :cheers:

:)Thanks. No real stress, i was quite afraid tho of getting flamed for housin them together...no one did but i kno they wanted to...lol

Back