• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Snake Who Mistook Himself for a Hat

Taybeh Chaser

I'm sure he isn't the first to imitate a headpiece. I tried telling him he was making us both look ridiculous, but when does he ever listen? ;)

Attachments

• hair ribbon.jpg
    hair ribbon.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 119
  • latest fashion.jpg
    latest fashion.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 119
  • new career.jpg
    new career.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 117
  • zanj in hair.jpg
    zanj in hair.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 118
  • zanj the headpiece.jpg
    zanj the headpiece.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 118
My snake Xia does the same thing! My family has an inside joke about how she's going to be a hair dresser when she grows up. But she prefers ears

Now that is really cute and everything...but I feel compelled to warn you.... washing snake poop out of your hair is a nasty business!! And it WILL happen to you if your baby is allowed to pull those kind of shenanigans!! :)

That's so cute! I once saw a girl wandering around the mall with a baby ball python wrapped around her pony tail.

They sure do love pony tails and glasses. Even when they get big they try to go for those things and they just end up pulling them out.

Too cute! Ours loves to get in my daughter's hair. And yes, there is a high chance of poopage! I haven't had it happen on my head, but all down my clevage! Ick! Oh well, my skin kids pooped on me plenty as babies too. :)

My Vova adores getting into my hair. He'll wrap his tail around the actual ponytail, then curl up on top and lay there. He's got some obnoxiousness in him, that's for sure! It's always so cute to see others do it. :)

Back