• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

the super duper hideout (2)

Its practical simple and very inexpensive
A couple of suction cups with hooks on them Can be purchased at almost any Departmentstore or arts and crafts type of store come in an assortment of sizes usually in packs of 3 or 4. The empty tube from a paper towel roll or toilet paper roll or aluminum foil roll etc.. use smaller tube for baby snakes and use the paper towel tube or the toilet paper tube for young adults. Seal One of the tube using scotch tape and a piece of cardboard or paper etc. Put two small holes in the side of tube be sure to space them apart for support. insert the small hook end of the suction cup into the holes one at each end. Dampen the suction cups on the inside just a little. this will help them to hold to the glass for much longer. Press both suction cups to the side of the glass tube should hang straight across and be secure. I have a yearling corn snake I put my tube hi on the side glass and she loves it.. also have a 3 month old baby boy smaller tube but same results. It's like having a penthouse in his or her home and trust me they will love it. The length of the tube can easily adjusted by cutting it with apair of scissors.

I think the snake would like it just as much without the one end closed off. If there is tape in the viv, the snake will get into it; it's almost guaranteed.

I think the snake would like it just as much without the one end closed off. If there is tape in the viv, the snake will get into it; it's almost guaranteed.

^^^^^^^^This. Tape and snakes don't mix.

Back