• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

themometer

wavenup

is this the right themometer

because my pet shop said it was but sometimes they dont know any better :shrugs: :shrugs:

i looked at one forum and saw that digital themometers were the best :shrugs: here

It looks to me like this thermometer is the stick on the glass type. Which is NOT what you need.

The one that you need will have a wire coming out of the thermometer with some kind of bulb or probe on the end that you burry in the substrate.

Thanks

i told the lady that it wasent the right themometer she looked at me and said

" trust me" :rolleyes:

Where was the trust?

thanks

is the substrate heat what ur trying to find the temperature for. :flames: or are u trying to find,,,,,,,, idk :shrugs:

wavenup said:
is the substrate heat what ur trying to find the temperature for. :flames: or are u trying to find,,,,,,,, idk :shrugs:

You want to make sure that:
-the cool side is low to mid seventies at the substrate surface.
-the warm side is low to mid eighties at the substrate surface.
-the floor of the viv, under the substrate is not super-hot (90+).

Back