• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This Cracked Me Up!

I don't even have the ceiling space for a deer head but almost want to buy it,because of the way he advertised it! When I was a little kid livin' in the Ozarks,we had a ton of deer heads. Every Christmas those things got decorated with lights and garland and one always had a red-nose! I'd soooo do that now! But,I'm morbid that way! Guess,you can't help it when you grew up with dead deer hanging from the tree in front of your house and being taught how to skin a deer at the age of 8!

can't help it when you grew up with dead deer hanging from the tree in front of your house and being taught how to skin a deer at the age of 8!

Why'd they wait so long? If it is because you weren't male, that just isn't fair. I hope those old sexual sterotypes die out, and girls start learning as early as boys every where.
KJ

Probably because I protested on having to help do it! LOL! I never minded watching but when it came to actually having to help I ran! I can still do it to this day though! Still hate it(it's the sounds)but can do it! I've never had to field dress,though! Just skin! And there were only daughters in our family. Bummer!

My favorite part was this one...
Did you just buy a boat? Topless mermaids strapped to the front of the watercraft are so 1600s. Superglue/staple Chuck onto the front of your bad boy and you'll be gellin' like Magellan in practically no time (note: it will take some time to mount him up, this is an exaggeration). What?! Plus you could name it something awesome like "Land Doe," "The Buck Stops Here," or "Creepy Deer Boat". You get the idea.

Back