• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This forum is not good...

Malorey

for those who are waiting patiently to get their first Corn Snake!! Gets one impatient and excited. :crazy02: Plus it doesn't help I'm having too much fun reading through threads to be working on my schooling. :p

It seems the days could not go by any slower!

Hey Malorey,

That is because you are a kid. My daughter does't have any patience either. The good thing about being an adult is my credit card all I have to do is make a phone call and the next day my snakes show up at the door.

Love the Fatman

It is also directly responsible for the addition of two of my corns, my garters, Rosy boas & partly responsible for the crested geckos as well. Better watch out! It doesn't get better with time! LOL.

If I hadn't found this website, I would only have gotten 2 snakes.... LOL, who am I kidding, I would probably have gotten myself into a heap of trouble over having too many snakes. I do however plan on breeding this coming season, That is, if my male is up to weight, or I can borrow someone's male from around here and half the babies with them.

This forum is full of enablers. I was doing great for years, until I moved to Florida. Apparently thats where all the master enablers live...

When I joined this forum in 2005 I had Calvin, Kate, Keeper (RIP), Sniper, Sangria, Kasey(RIP) and Snafu. I also had 8 rosy boas and a blue tongue skink named Toby (RIP). I have since lost 4 of my elderly rosys.....

Now I have...
Maytag (Florida King)
Sadie (rosy)
Edison (rosy)
Annie(rosy)
Fred (rosy)
Calvin
Kate
Sniper
Sangria
Snafu
Elphaba
Carmen
Hatteras
Voldemort
Gus
Steve
Tony
Lugosi
Luna
Amadeus
Babette
Bijou
Baron
Druzy
Dimetri
Fuego
Grey Lady
Hydi
Ianto
Jonas
Kessler
Kato
Myah
Nyota
Peaches
Syko
Storm
Sunday
Sundance
Solace
Spitfyre
Sonya
Tonia
Minneola
Beelzebub
Sian
Shorty
Yoshi.....

See how much trouble you can get into around here?

I know the feeling. I should probably be working, but reading posts and looking at the pictures in the for sale forum is so much more fun. Also looking at those pictures makes me buy more snakes...

Hey Malorey,

That is because you are a kid. My daughter does't have any patience either. The good thing about being an adult is my credit card all I have to do is make a phone call and the next day my snakes show up at the door.

Love the Fatman
LOL. Malorey... BE CAREFUL about following in these particular footsteps. :) CC's are great, but they have a bad "bite" if you're not careful with them!! :)

Fatman, you are too cruel. ;)
LOL. I thought the same thing!

LOL. Malorey... BE CAREFUL about following in these particular footsteps. :) CC's are great, but they have a bad "bite" if you're not careful with them!! :)

:rofl: Ohhhh trust me, I have no thoughts to getting a credit card anytime soon as I know I'll get myself in the hole as when I see something I want, it becomes a NEED NOW, and I see alot of things I want. :p

:rofl: Ohhhh trust me, I have no thoughts to getting a credit card anytime soon as I know I'll get myself in the hole as when I see something I want, it becomes a NEED NOW, and I see alot of things I want. :p
LOL. Glad to hear it. MY problem was my FIRST CC... what 20+ years ago now. Went right out and purchased a "very nice" camera... and didn't even use it often enough to justify the expense.

"If I knew what I know now... when I was younger... " LOL.

Back