• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This has to be good!

joypassion

After several different posts, I have had problems with mites and shedding all at once. After a month or so fighting mites, I decided to take him to the vet. He gave me a solution to mix with water and soak him in every 5 days and spray the viv with. He also advised me to raise the humidity. The doc made him drink some sort of liquid-it was to help flush the toxins. If I did poision him or he had any toxins I needed to raise the head and/or humidity to help him fight it off. I have only had the spray since Saturday and I have seen a difference. Not only have I seen the mites start to go away but he actually shed for me!!! Yay!!!!! He looks like a new corn with no mites!!! I am so excited and hopefully never have to do this again! I just had to share my story and excitement! For awhile there I was wondering if he was going to make it :crazy02:

It may take more than a single application

Keep in mind you are seeing the mites that have hatched. Chances are eggs remain and several treatments may be necessary to break up the infestation for good.

Continue to monitor the situation and avoid excess moisture in the enclosure.

Back